Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Caring w/ Moxxie

 Hello! How about a fun Spring layout?


This is my sweet younger daughter. She is a bit of a perfectionist like her dad, but in these moments you really see how the tendency is a good quality to have. She always creates to the best of her ability and you can see how much she cares in both of these photos that my friend took of her when they went to a local Baby Animal event.
This layout was based on a sketch from MS&M sketch site.


I had fun layering all of the gorgeous patterns for Moxxie's Springtime line for this layout. I used the backside of the cutouts page from my base and added some orange dylusions, then layered pieces of Dandelion Wishes and Butterfly Garden. I also did a bit of punching.


I added some of the fantastic stickers from the Springtime line and then a bit of bling too.


For the title I used Moxxie's new Green Alpha stickers and layered the papers for my banner. Then finished it off with some doodling around the edge and some enamel dots and that cute butterfly.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! I love the colors and the ink splatters! Gorgeous design too!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh super cute and love your spring page!! love our border around the edges!!!

Fairy Dust