Thursday, July 31, 2014

Party Animals w/ Kaisercrafts

Party Animals in the house!!!
Today I have a fun party layout for you, but...

Before we get to my layout today....


 Don't you just love this line? Enter to WIN it here!


And how about this one? Enter to WIN it here!

And now, back to the PARTAY!!


This wild scene was my son's 10th birthday party. These kids had so much fun and I'm still here, so I must have survived it. ;)  
I used the adorable Kaisercrafts Party Animals collection. You can find it in the Speedy Scrappers store.


I started with a sketch from Nuts About Sketches & kraft cardstock. Then started cutting the pps to add as embellishments.


These little animals were really fun to cut out of the Yippie paper to add to my layout.


For the banner I used foam adhesive to give it the fun dimension.
Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Ange

6 comments:

LisaDV said...

I still love the banner and monkey but I posted that on a previous post. The Brainiac line is way cute. I like the colors going on there.

Anonymous said...

Your layout is amazing! I LOVE the banner and all the layers. Great collection!

Kim said...

Very fun layout--I love those title alphas!

wendipooh13 said...

love love love the fun lil animals on the page!!! and the added fun paint too!!! great LO!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Cute layout! Love the fussy cut animals! My fave is the snake. :)

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! LOVE that monkey and the bright colors!!

Fairy Dust