Monday, June 9, 2014

4H Camp Buddies

Hey, how was your weekend? Mine seem to go faster and faster. Not sure how that is exactly when they're already speeding by.
Today I have a really pretty friends layout using the Wanderlust line from Studio Calico. It is SO awesome! I swear there is not a single paper in this line I don't love.


 Awesome right? I can't tell you how much I love these colors and papers! So fun!! And perfect for this photo of my daughter and her friends posing for a photo before heading off to camp last summer.


I started with a sketch from Nuts About Sketches and framed the polka-dot paper with the fun yellow and white pp. I used black ink on my edges to really help the patterns stand out against each other.


Then I found a big bold alpha to use for my title and edged the letters in black also.


After that it was all about embellishing and journaling. I tend to forget an area for journaling when doing my own layouts, so it's handy to have a sketch now and then make a spot for me. This fun black and clear washi tape I added was a cool touch.

I got this awesome line from Speedy Scrappers.
Happy Scrappin' 
:)Ange

Supplies:
Studio Calico - pp
Nuts About Sketches - sketch #318
jillibean - alphas
american crafts - stickers
ek success - border punch, foam adhesive
freckled fawn - washi tape
sei - ink
tombow - tape runner

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how bright and colorful this layout is. Great pics and awesome use of that NAS sketch! :)

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun page and LOVE LOVE the bright happy colors!! esp love the lil photo in the circle!!

Debbie P said...

I really love the happy yellow color and the close up bus window photo is so cool!

Scrapthology said...

I love this layout, so bright and fun.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a happy page, Ange! Love the round photo!

Lisa Echerd said...

Wonderful colors. Like the photo cropped in a circle.

ameliaharris99 said...

LOVE all the fun details of this layout! The washi tape is so cool and fun!

Fairy Dust