Friday, May 30, 2014

A few cards

 I have a few cards to share with you today.
First I have this sweet Special Delivery card for those fun little new additions:


I used this adorable line from Moxxie; Wee Ones. It's the cutest baby line!

I started with 6x12 base of Splish Splash and folded it in half, then I used a new punch I got on the bottom corners and did a bit of inking. Using the backside of this die-cut that I popped up with foam adhesive, I added these cute cardstock stickers for my sentiment. Then I finished off with a couple of triangles on the edge and outlined them with a black pen.

You can find this adorable line at Scrapbook.com or ACOT stores online or ask for it at your local scrapbook store.

Next up I have these 2 pretty cards using Wanderlust by Studio Calico:


Size 8.5x5.5 I started with white cs and played with some gelatos that I just picked up. Fun!


I used orange on the outer edge, then yellow just inside of that and blended them using a paper towel until I liked the way it looked. I edge punched the pretty pattern paper so the gorgeous gelatos color could show through. I grabbed my stash and added a rub-on, washi, sentiment and some 3d flower embellishments to finish it off.

Using the same supplies I fussy cut the gorgeous flowers out of the Studio Calico paper to add to this next card:


Size 4.5x5.5 First I used the same border punch on the front bottom flap. Then I got brave and layered red, orange, yellow and pink gelatos and blended. I really like it! I used the Studio Calico flowers after crinkling them up a bit, so the edges would stand out more. Then added my sentiment from my stash.

This Studio Calico paper can be found in the Speedy Scrappers store!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have time to get crafty this weekend!
:)Ange


Supplies:
Special Delivery
Moxxie - pps, stickers, die-cuts
kreaxions - punch
sei - ink
zig - black pen

Congrats & Happy
Studio Calico - pp
faber-castell - gelatos
srm stickers - border sticker
martha stewart - punch
sassafras lass - flowers
american craft - happy for you stickers
stash - washi, rub-on, congrats! stickers

4 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE the cute lil baby card and the other cards are soo pretty!! LOVE how you used that line and the scallops

Anonymous said...

Such pretty cards, love how bright they are!

Michelle Price said...

Gorgeous cards! You've inspired me to try my gelatos again!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards. Love how colorful they are!

Fairy Dust