Monday, November 4, 2013

B-day layout & a sketch

 Just a quick layout and sketch for you today. Here's the sketch from Nuts About Sketches:


Lots of fun photos on this sketch. The photos I decided to use for this layout were ones that I wanted to keep a little bigger than what was called for. So I just adjusted it as needed.


Last year for my birthday, my husband helped the kids make cake pops. They had so much fun! And I believe I enjoyed a little bit of "Moooommm!" free scrapbook time. :)


I kept the same title and journaling area and just had fun adding embellishments here and there. 

 

I used a kit from Scraptastic club and challenge from an online crop at My Scraps and More.
Thanks, 
Ange

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

way to go on getting all the photos on the page!! super fun and the cake pops look yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! You totally rocked the sketch and made it your own!

ameliaharris99 said...

Awesome layout! Love the wood veneers! Totally cute pics. Looks like a lot of fun :)

Fairy Dust