Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fighting Back w/ Moxxie

 This week on the Moxxie blog we are Fighting Back! This wonderful line has some of the most beautiful designs in it and it's for such a great cause. You can win the entire line, just go HERE to get all the details.
 For my project, I decided to make some journals to donate to a nearby cancer research facility.


I used composition notebooks and this awesome Fighting Back line from Moxxie to decorate two. The actual dimensions of the notebooks were different, which surprised me, but I made due where I cut my paper too small by adding the bar code strip with "hope" on it along the side:


I put the pattern paper on both the front and back of both notebooks using mod podge. (Don't forget your drying time) I also inked in black, matted the "I will persevere" sticker (not your regular stickers, these are good quality cardstock stickers!) w/ black cs and added some pretty ribbon.


I made my own banner strip here using the chevron pattern as a guide, matted it in black, then added the "believe" rub-on (LOVE the rub-ons!). These quote stickers are perfect so I put one on the chevron pp, matted, inked and adhered to the front. Then I finished this one off with some more pretty ribbon.

Now, go enter to win this line on the Moxxie blog!
I'm also linking this project here, www.linkupforpink.com
Thanks for coming by today. :)Ange

Supplies:
Moxxie - pp, cs stickers, rub-ons
modpodge
foam brush
composition notebooks
colorbox - black ink
stash - black cs, ribbons

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Ange! Lovely work!

wendipooh13 said...

oh these are great journals!!!! and such a good cause to donate too.

CraftyGirl said...

Gorgeous altered books. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Link Up For Pink DT

Esther said...

Super altered notebooks!!! Great journals for someone going through cancer!!!
Thank you for joining our linking party!!!

Esther said...

Super altered notebooks!!! Great journals for someone going through cancer!!!
Thank you for joining our linking party!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Cute journals! :)

Fairy Dust