Monday, August 12, 2013

PLAY like a girl!

 Shawn, from Nuts About Sketches, has a great 2 page sketch today. Since I prefer to do one page layouts, I chose the right side of the sketch and made this layout:


My daughter was working really hard at getting in the mix more and positioning herself for goals. Love seeing her get in and go for it! I used the new Moxxie Soccer line along with a rub-on from the new Fighting Back line. Here's a couple close ups:


 I had so much fun putting this one together. Lovin' my washi!! I used soccer brads that my sweet friend gave me and leftover stars from other layouts as a confetti on my page.


One of my favorite things about the newest Moxxie release is the bar-code strips have a fun print on the back of them. This white strip with black and green stars is a bar-code strip. Love it!

Here's the sketch:


You can stop by the blog and see the layouts the rest of the DT put together for you. 
Thanks for coming by! Don't forget to become a follower. :)Ange

Supplies:
Nuts About Sketches - # 278
Moxxie - pp, rub-ons
american crafts - black alphas/numbers
stampin' up - green marker
sei - ink
zig - black pen, 2way glue
bella blvd - green washi
ek success - star border punch
tombow - tape runner

stash - brads, black washi

5 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Great job converting the sketch to one page! Love your colors, the photos are great and you created a wonderful sense of movement on your page!

Debbie P said...

Fantastic sports layout! Love the touch of pink in the title! Love, love the title!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh rockin soccer page and love the added washi!!! Such a fun page!!!

Texas Cattlewoman said...

I so love your layout!

Congrats in your new tools coming from Imaginsce!

ameliaharris99 said...

Awesome pictures of her! :) Love your layout! I see washi! ;)

Fairy Dust