Monday, May 13, 2013

Little One with Moxxie & NAS


 I have something fun for you today. I used this week's Nuts sketch to do a page for a baby album. Here's the sketch:

And here is the layout I made using it:

 I used the super cute papers from Moxxie's new Wee Ones line for the pp strip along the bottom, the journaling spot on the left and for some of the photo mats. Then I used the coordinating die-cuts and stickers to spruce up the layout. I really like how the banner stickers play with the Little One title in the upper right corner. I also inked and added a bit of doodling along with some buttons.

Here's a couple close-ups:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget to become a follower if you aren't already. 
:)Ange

Supplies:
Moxxie - pp, die-cuts, stickers, buttons
stampin up - marker
sei - ink
paper studio - cs white
dcwv - cs orange, sticker
ek success - border punch
stash - twine, staple


1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh totally adorable, great line, i love the colors!!

Fairy Dust