Monday, February 25, 2013

Today I...

I have a Nuts layout for you! The sketch is a 2 page sketch, but I used just the left side for this layout. Here's the sketch:




And here is my layout. I used the Scraptastic club's Feb kit. Everything you see is from the kit except the yellow washi tape, butterflies, ink around the edges and marker.
I layered the washi over one of the cb hexagons in the kit and then layered it over a piece of scrap cs to put below the title piece to help the words pop.


If you have any questions just leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by! :)Ange

6 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great page and ay to go on the haircut!!!!! looks cute!!!

Debbie P said...

This looks totally awesome! Love the confetti garland and washi! Beautifully done!

Susie Bentz said...

Such a fun layout - you really worked the washi - and I love your hair!

Mindy said...

Super cute LO and I absolutely love your hair that way! You should get that angle cut done again!! btw... Did u donate to Locks of Love? Bet they would LOVE that hair!!!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute layout!

Amelia Harris said...

Cute, cute layout! Love how you made the words "pop". Washi tape is so much fun! :)

Fairy Dust