Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NAS reveal!

I've got two NAS layouts for you today. Don't forget that NAS is having a sketch team call right now! Find all the details here.

We'll start with this week's sketch #248 (find it here)

 I used the left side of the sketch. I found this old photo booth strip of photos from a date my husband & I took with our youngest daughter in 2006 and thought it would be fun to use with this sketch. So I decided to make the space for the 5x7 photo, journaling and title all one big area for journaling and title. Sketches are a starting point, don't feel like you can't change them up to fit your needs. :)





 I also used this AWEsome line from Moxxie called XOXO, you can find the entire line here. My 14 year old daughter came along and claimed "all leftovers" for her Valentine's cards this year. lol All papers, stickers and rub-ons are Moxxie, from my stash I added the bling and alphas. I hand drew my journaling lines with a pencil and then went over them with marker. The bling heart was originally a straight strip. I made my own heart template from the backing of the heart with arrow sticker by cutting the backing a little smaller to fit the size of my photo that I wanted 
to highlight. Then I put the backing over the photo and followed along the outside of it with the bling strip, snipping the glue backing about every 2 rhinestones so it would curve where I needed.








I also have last week's NAS layout from sketch #247. This is a super fun and easy sketch to work with, you will love it if you give it a try.
 This layout is about the brilliance of the gift we chose for our then 2yr old son. In hind sight, punching gloves probably weren't the best choice. Live and learn right?
 Here I used the totally cute Sugarplums kit from My Scraps & More. She still has some left! Find it here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'd love for you to become a follower and/or leave me a comment if you like what you see. :)Ange


5 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOW, Love both layouts, Ange! The papers are so cool, and am absolutely loving the designs!!

Kiana said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Great layouts Ange!

ameliaharris99 said...

Awesome layouts! :)

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful pages!!! LOVE the photo strip on the top one!!! and LOVE the page with the My Scraps kit!!!!

Fairy Dust