- Welcome to the first Moxxie Blog Hop!
- (If you are hitting my blog first you can go here to find the beginning of the hop. You won't want to miss a thing!)
- Join the Moxxie Muses the first Friday of every month to be inspired and your chance to win a complete collection of the line we are featuring!
Starting off our series of Blog Hops is the
Super Duper Fun
Very Merry Unbirthday!
All you have to do to be entered to win this awesome prize is
become a follower of each of the Moxxie Muse's blogs, leave
a comment saying so or that you already are a follower.
That's it...super easy!
Earn an extra entry by liking the Moxxie Facebook Page!
Just leave a comment there too and double your chances of
They were super easy and fast to make with the fun colorful papers from the Very Merry Unbirthday line! I used the backside of the candle border for the "teeth", a little cardstock for the eyes and some twine for the "hair". My kids all loved them and I even got a request from the TEENager for one!
(I found a super easy tutorial here: monster bookmark)
- Ready, Set, Hop
- Got Moxxie
- Susie Bentz
- Patti Hamil
- Cathy Harper
- Michelle James
- Rebecca Price
- Misty Rushlow
- Mary Pat Siehl
- Dana Tatar
- Rhonda Van Ginkel
- Ange Weisbeck (<- you are here)
- Comment deadline for the prize will be Monday 8/6 midnight CST and we'll announce the winner Tues on the Moxxie blog.
- Thanks so much for hopping with us today! I hope you enjoyed seeing all these fun ideas for Moxxie's new Very Merry Unbirthday line!