Monday, September 19, 2011

Twice the fun!

Yep, I've got 2 for you today! It's Monday, so that means I've got a fabulous Nuts sketch for you. Here's my take on it:






We took this photo at a local zoo this summer. As is typical, mom wanted a good photo and the kids wanted a silly one. I find that I always get my best photo before or after the promised silly photo, so why not?

I used some of my new Fancy Pants Summer's End line for this and it was just so fun putting it all together. I used a big mix of products; rub-ons, chipboard, design embellies and of course the totally cute patterned paper. I used my border punch for the bottom orange pp, added the orange polka dot ribbon from my stash, pop dotted a few elements and inked all my edges with charcoal.

The 2nd sketch I have today is from What's Scrapping? Amy put together a fun sketch for us and this is what I came up with:



Last year my son was old enough to enjoy a bit of the pumpkin carving. So as I was doing a pumpkin for him we let him take a look at it. Journaling says: Jayse was totally into his pumpkin. He wanted to look in, feel it and then he made his scary face. (I didn't imitate well)


Here I used some more of my new goodies, but this is the new Halloween line from Best Creations. I used my border punch for the bottom of the pp, my own orange cs and inked with black. Everything else is stickers from the BC cardstock sticker sheet. Gotta love simple!

No comments:

Fairy Dust